Dan Bacon was interviewed by two American doctors, Dr. Mark Sylvester (psychiatrist) and Dr. Richard Schulman (psychologist).
In the interview, the doctors asked Dan the following questions:
- What is the attraction experience?
- Why is it most important to watch what women do, NOT what they say?
- Why is body language so important to pay attention to?
- When women “test” their man, how much is conscious vs unconscious (evolutionary)?
- What do you tell the guy who feels like they are “acting” or being dishonest/untrue to themselves?
- Why do some men tend to turn off their masculinity as an approach towards women?
- What is the “good girl switch”?
- Why shouldn’t this be confused with objectifying women?
- Now that you’re married and settled down, can viewers expect more long-term relationship advice?
- What are three examples of how to become closer as a couple?
- How have the events of the last 2 years changed relationships?
- How have you personally changed as a result of this journey?